Why choose our law firm
The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho has secured immigration waivers for foreign nationals who come from countries around the world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Russia, South Korea, and Vietnam. We have clients who reside in states throughout the United States.
- We specialize in preparing winning I-601, I-212, and 212(d)(3) waivers for complex cases involving clients who are inadmissible to the U.S. due to unlawful presence, a prior deportation, misrepresentation/fraud, or a criminal conviction in their background.
- We have clients who reside in states throughout the United States and throughout the world.
- We maintain a very high success rate on immigration waiver applications filed on behalf of our clients.
- All legal representation is handled directly by attorney Michael S. Cho, a long-time member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Attorney Michael S. Cho is a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School, one of the top law schools in the nation, where he studied law directly under Professor Barack Obama, now President of the United States of America.
- We utilize the latest in secure technology to effectively represent our clients who reside throughout the U.S.Â Video conferences are available with attorney Michael S. Cho so that all your questions can be answered in face-to-face meetings regardless of where you may be located.
(Past results do not constitute a guarantee , warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter)
All of our clients receive VIP treatment consisting of the following services:
- Unlimited consultations with Attorney Michael S. Cho.
- You always have access to an experienced immigration lawyer who is long-time member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School, one of the top law schools in the nation. You will always have your questions answered from the moment your case is opened until your immigration waiver and Spouse Visa are secured.
- 24 hour / 7 day a week access to the Client Update Center.
- All of our clients may request access to our online case management system, which allows them to monitor the status of their case as it progresses from filing to resolution. All important USCIS correspondence and receipts are electronically scanned and can be made available to you confidentially through your own personal account so that you never lose track of important dates and information.
- Instant digital access to every document in your legal case file.
- Every single document you submit to us along with all USCIS correspondence and receipts are digitally scanned and securely stored with our law firm as part of your case file. This has proven invaluable for our clients located throughout the world who require instant access to critical documents before embassy interviews, USCIS appointments, and other important events.
- Expert attorney preparation of your USCIS petition and Consular forms.
- Your petition is personally prepared and reviewed by Attorney Michael S. Cho and meticulously checked for accuracy. We try to make sure that EVERYTHING is done right the first time, so that you avoid unnecessary delays and USCIS denials. We help you gather all required Supporting Documents, complete all USCIS forms, and submit everything in the most expeditious manner possible.
- Constant monitoring and advocacy on your behalf.
- Our work does not end with the submission of your petition. We keep tabs on your case as it is being processed, keeping you up to date on its status. The vast majority of our clients encounter no delays or problems with their cases due to our experience and expertise.
- Preparation of the I-601 waiver.
- Your I-601 Unlawful Presence waiver application is personally prepared and reviewed by Attorney Michael S. Cho and meticulously checked for accuracy. We will draft a detailed extreme hardship statement citing legal case law tailored specifically to your situation and optimized to secure approval of your waiver application. We will also help you gather all supporting documents including a psychological examination to demonstrate extreme hardship (separate fee applies for the psychological assessment).
- Preparation for the interview.
- We prepare you for the U.S. consulate and I-601 waiver interviews, going over the documents that your spouse will need to gather and take to the interviews. Other immigration attorneys routinely engage in the practice of charging triple fees: one to file the USCIS petition, one to support your spouse during the consular interview phase, and another to prepare the immigration waiver. We firmly believe in providing our clients trusted and experienced legal representation from start to finish at a single affordable fee of $2700. We will represent you and your spouse from the moment you hire us until your spouse safely and lawfully arrives into the United States (*motions to re-open and appeals, if necessary, incur a separate fee).
- Continued immigration support.
- We can continue to monitor your immigration status even after your case is resolved to ensure that you never fall out of legal immigration status. We try to inform you when additional filings or actions must be taken and handle everything in the same professional and expeditious manner as before.
Testmonials from some of our current and past clients can be found on our new Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/michaelchoimmigration.
You may also view client reviews for family-based immigration cases handled by Attorney Michael S. Cho (including I-601 waivers, I-212 waivers, fiance and marriage visas, adjustments of status, and removal of conditions) on our site for international couples at: http://www.smartimmigrationlawyer.com/michael-s-cho-immigration-lawyer-reviews.