Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

How can I get started?

Fast and Easy Start to your I-601 Waiver Application and Immigrant Visa Petition 

Please contact us at 323.238.4620 or submit the online Consultation Request form to schedule a free consultation with Attorney Michael S. Cho.  If you meet the legal requirements to proceed with the Immigrant Visa  Petition in conjunction with the I-601 Waiver Application, you can receive instant access today to a variety of materials needed to get started on you case.

Plain English Instructions Prepared Specifically For You

After your free attorney consultation with us, you will receive introductory materials and be fully informed of everything needed to get started on your Immigrant Visa Petition and I-601 Waiver application right away.  The introductory materials include a detailed letter from Attorney Michael S. Cho explaining the best strategy for obtaining approval of the I-601 Waiver and Immigrant Visa given your particular situation; client questionnaires to be filled out by you and your foreign relative; a list of all Supporting Documents you will need to gather and send to our office; sample certificates of translations and affidavits; and strategies to prepare for the U.S. consulate and waiver interviews and maximize the chances of final approval of the Immigrant Visa and I-601 Waiver.

Professional Preparation and Expedited Attorney Filing

The I-130 immediate relative petition is filed first and must be approved.  The National Visa Center will then complete processing of the immigrant visa application before an interview is scheduled at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad.  It is only after the consular interview when the consular officer deems you subject to certain ground(s) of inadmissibility that the I-601 waiver (along with any other required waivers, such as the I-212 waiver) can be submitted.  The I-601 Waiver application is submitted directly to the USCIS Lockbox facility within the United States for processing.

Digital Access to All of Your Immigration Documents

Both you and our office will receive a notice from the USCIS confirming receipt of your immigrant visa petition. Additional forms shall be sent to your foreign relative (or designated agent) by the U.S Department of State. Our firm will have already provided these forms for your foreign relative, significantly reducing delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence. All USCIS correspondence pertaining to your case will be scanned and can be made available for you on demand.
Thorough Preparation of your Foreign Relative for the Consulate and Waiver Interviews

The National Visa Center will send application and affidavit of support fee bills that should be paid online.  After payment, the NVC will request submission of application forms and supporting documents.  I will have already prepared these forms for you and helped you obtain all supporting documents needed by the NVC.  This significantly reduces delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence.  I will personally prepare you for the consular interview, going over the questions likely to asked as well as making sure you have all of the documents required during your interview.

Very High Success Rate
Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to maintain a very high success rate on I-601, I-212, 212(d)(3), and other immigration waiver applications prepared and filed by our law firm since 2002.
Complementary Monitoring and Maintenance of your Foreign Relative's Immigration Status
If your foreign relative enters the U.S. with an immigrant visa (based on the I-130 immediate relative petition), the green card will be mailed to you within a few weeks.  If the marriage to a spouse was less than two years old on the day the immigrant visa was approved, a removal of conditions on permanent resident status must be filed before the expiration date of the conditional green card.  When it is time, I can prepare and file for the removal of conditions on your behalf at a discounted legal fee.