Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

U.S. Immigration Law

There are more than 20 nonimmigrant visa types for people traveling to the United States temporarily. There are also many ways to obtain lawful permanent residency for those coming to live permanently in the U.S.  A labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor is needed in order to qualify to apply for certain types of visas.  The type of visa you need is determined by the purpose of your intended travel and stay.

For specific information about each type of visa or the labor certification process, please review the information available on our web site. 

You may also contact us for a free consultation to discuss your immigration needs.  The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho all aspects of U.S. Immigration, Nationality, and Consular Law and successfully represents clients located throughout the U.S. and around the world.

Start Today!

Green Card Petition
K-1 Fiancee Visa Petition
K-3 Visa Petition
Start Today- Visa - Consular - Green Card - Labor