Immigration Waiver Resources
Please review this section for more in-depth information about the grounds of inadmissibility and the waivers available for these inadmissibilities under U.S. immigration law. We have successfully obtained approval of I-601, I-212, and 212(d)(3) waivers for clients at US embassies throughout the world including the Philippines, Mexico, China, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, Brazil, Colombia, and the United Kingdom.
You may also contact us for a free consultation to discuss your immigration needs. The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho practices all aspects of U.S. Immigration, Nationality, and Consular Law and successfully represents clients located throughout the U.S. and around the world. I-601 and I-212 im
We are recognized for providing clients with a consistently high level personal attention, utmost discretion, and professional excellence in the provision of legal representation and services.
- We represent clients from states throughout the United States and who come from countries throughout the world.
- We prepare winning I-601, I-212, and 212(d)(3) immigration waivers on behalf of our clients
- We maintain a near perfect success rate on all family-based and investment-based petitions filed on behalf of our clients.
- We maintain a near perfect success rate on all K-1 Fiancee Visa, K-3 Spousal Visa, and Family-based Adjustment of Status petitions filed.
- All legal representation is handled directly by attorney Michael S. Cho, a long-time member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Attorney Michael S. Cho is a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School, one of the top law schools in the nation, where he studied immigration law directly under Professor Barack Obama, now President of the United States of America.
- Mr. Cho also completed his Substantial Research Paper at the Univ. of Chicago Law School under the guidance of Cass Sunstein, former "Regulatory Czar" for the U.S. Federal Government as Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.
- We represent both start-up companies and multinational corporations who rely on us to obtain employment-based visas for their most valued employees and executives.
- We utilize the latest in secure technology to effectively represent our clients who reside throughout the U.S.A. Video conferences are available with attorney Michael S. Cho so that all your questions can be answered in face-to-face meetings regardless of where you may be located.
(Past results do not constitute a guarantee , warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter)
All of our clients receive VIP service consisting of the following:
- Unlimited consultations with Attorney Michael S. Cho.
- You always have access to an experienced attorney who will answer all of your questions from the moment your case is opened until your visa, lawful permanent residency, or U.S. citizenship is secured.
- 24 hour / 7 day a week access to the Client Update Center.
- All our clients may request access to our online case management system, which allows them to monitor the status of their case as it progresses from filing to resolution. All important USCIS correspondence and receipts are electronically scanned and can be made available to you confidentially via e-mail or through your own personal account so that you never lose track of important dates and information.
- Instant digital access to every document in your legal case file.
- Every single document you submit to us along with all USCIS correspondence and receipts are digitally scanned and securely stored with our law firm as part of your case file. This has proven invaluable for our clients located throughout the world who require instant access to critical documents before embassy interviews, USCIS appointments, and other important events.
- Expert attorney preparation of your USCIS petition and Consular forms.
- Your petition is always personally prepared and reviewed by Attorney Michael S. Cho and meticulously checked for accuracy. We try to make sure that EVERYTHING is done right the first time, so that you avoid unnecessary delays and denials. We complete all USCIS forms, draft well-researched legal memorandum and petition letters, help you gather supporting documents, and submit everything in the most expeditious manner possible.
- Constant monitoring and advocacy on your behalf.
- Our work does not end with the submission of your petition. We keep tabs on your case as it is being processed, keeping you up to date on its status as well as notifying you of any relevant changes in immigration laws and procedures. The vast majority of our clients encounter no delays or problems with their cases due to our experience and expertise.
- Preparation for interviews.
- We prepare you for all USCIS and U.S. embassy interviews. We conduct "mock interviews" with you to make sure you are well-prepared for the types of questions that may be asked and have every document necessary for a speedy approval. Other immigration attorneys routinely engage in the practice of charging double fees: one to file the USCIS petition and another to support you during the interview phase. We firmly believe in providing our clients trusted and experienced legal representation from start to finish at a single affordable fee. We will represent you from the moment you hire us until your visa, lawful permanent residency or U.S. citizenship is obtained.
- Continued immigration support.
- We can continue to monitor your immigration status even after your case is resolved to ensure that you never fall out of legal immigration status. We try to inform you when additional filings or actions must be taken and handle everything in the same professional and expeditious manner as before.