Why choose our law firm
The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho has secured immigration waivers for foreign nationals who come from countries around the world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Russia, South Korea, and Vietnam. We have clients who reside in states throughout the United States.
- We specialize in preparing winning I-601, I-601A, I-212, and 212(d)(3) waivers for complex cases involving clients who are inadmissible to the U.S. due to unlawful presence, a prior deportation, misrepresentation/fraud, or a criminal conviction in their background.
- We have clients who reside in states throughout the United States and throughout the world.
- We maintain a very high success rate on immigration waiver applications filed on behalf of our clients.
- All legal representation is handled directly by attorney Michael S. Cho, a long-time member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Attorney Michael S. Cho is a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School, one of the top law schools in the nation, where he studied law directly under Professor Barack Obama, now President of the United States of America.
- We utilize the latest in secure technology to effectively represent our clients who reside throughout the U.S.Â Video conferences are available with attorney Michael S. Cho so that all your questions can be answered in face-to-face meetings regardless of where you may be located.
(Past results do not constitute a guarantee , warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter)
All of my clients receive my personalized attention consisting of the following services:
Unlimited consultations with a responsive immigration lawyer
You always have access to me personally via telephone and e-mail. This ensures that you get all of your questions answered to complete satisfaction from the moment your case is opened until your green card is secured.
Digital access to all of your immigration documents
Every single document you give to me along with all USCIS correspondence and receipts are digitally scanned and securely stored with our law firm as part of your case file. This has proven invaluable for my clients located throughout the world who require instant access to critical documents before embassy interviews, USCIS appointments, and other important events.
Expert attorney preparation of your USCIS petition and consular forms
I personally prepare and review your petition and meticulously check it for accuracy. I try to make sure that EVERYTHING is done right the first time, so that you avoid unnecessary delays and USCIS denials. I also help you gather all required supporting documents, complete all USCIS forms, and submit everything in the most expeditious manner possible.
Preparation of the I-601A provisional waiver
I personally prepare and review your I-601A provisional waiver application. I draft a personalized “extreme hardship” statement citing legal case law tailored to your situation to maximize the probability of approval of your waiver application. I go through several revisions to make it as powerful and persuasive as possible. I help you gather all supporting documents and can refer you to clinical psychologists who have in-depth experience conducting psychological examinations to demonstrate extreme hardship (separate fee applies for the psychological assessment).
Constant monitoring and advocacy on your behalf
My work does not end with the submission of your petition. I keep tabs on your case as it is being processed, keeping you up to date on its status as well as notifying you of any relevant changes in immigration laws and procedures. The vast majority of my clients encounter no undue delays or problems with their cases.
Preparation for the interview
I personally prepare you for the consular interview. I review all the documents you should take to the interview and go over the types of questions that are likely to be asked. Many have found this prep session invaluable in easing their fears and feeling confident going into their appointment.
Continued immigration support
Upon request, I can monitor your immigration status even after your case is resolved to ensure that you never fall out of legal immigration status. I try to inform you when additional filings or actions must be taken and handle everything in the same professional and expeditious manner as before.