Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

How much does it cost?

My total legal fee is $5000.

This is the only amount due to my office to represent you and your spouse from the moment you hire me until your spouse is approved for permanent resident status.

My services include expert preparation and filing of both the spouse visa and I-601A provisional waiver application; unlimited consultations with myself via telephone & e-mail; constant updates on the status of your case; timely notification of changes in immigration laws and procedures; as well as attentive support throughout the National Visa Center and embassy interview process.

This offers my clients an estimated savings of over $1500 as compared to what comparable immigration attorneys may charge.

Other immigration attorneys routinely engage in the practice of charging double fees: one to file the USCIS petition and another to prepare your immigration waiver application.  I firmly believe in providing my clients trusted and experienced legal representation from start to finish at a single affordable fee.

I represent you and your spouse from the moment you hire me until your spouse safely arrives back into the United States.  More importantly, my focus on representing the immigration needs of international couples has allowed me to maintain a very high success rate on all I-601, I-212, and 212(d)(3) waiver applications I have prepared and filed since 2002.

The USCIS government filing fee is $675 for the immediate relative petition.  

The I-601A Provisional Waiver filing fee is $795.

After USCIS approval of the immediate relative petition, you must pay a $325 application fee and a $120 affidavit of support fee to the National Visa Center.

Your spouse also needs to pay for a medical examination before his or her consular interview.

There is now a USCIS Immigrant Visa fee of $165 which must be paid after approval of the immigrant visa but before departure for the United States.