Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

Temporary Visas

Nonimmigrant visas are for international travelers coming to the United States temporarily. These visas allow you to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry (airport, for example) and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security immigration inspector to enter the U.S. A visa does not guarantee entry into the United States.

International travelers come to the U.S. for a wide variety of reasons, including tourism, business, medical treatment and certain types of temporary work. The type of visa needed is defined by immigration law and relates to the purpose of your travel. 

Most Canadian citizens and many citizens from Visa Waiver Program countries can come to the U.S. without a visa if they meet certain requirements.

For an overview of the types of nonimmigrant visas available, please review the Temporary Visa types found our on our web site. 

You may also contact us for a free consultation to discuss your immigration needs.  The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho practices all aspects of U.S. Immigration, Nationality, and Consular Law and successfully represents clients located throughout the U.S. and around the world.

Start Today!

Green Card Petition
K-1 Fiancee Visa Petition
K-3 Visa Petition
Start Today- Visa - Consular - Green Card - Labor