Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

What is a K-3 Spouse Visa?

A K-3 Spousal Visa allows the foreign spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States on a temporary visa while awaiting processing of his/her Immediate Relative petition and subsequent lawful permanent residency. Children of the U.S. citizen are allowed to enter on K-4 Visas.