Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

How can I get started?

Fast and Easy Start to your K-3 Spousal Visa Petition

Please contact us at 323.238.4620 or submit the online Consultation Request form to schedule a free consultation with Attorney Michael S. Cho.  If you meet the legal requirements to proceed with the Spousal Visa Petition, you can receive instant access today to a variety of materials needed to get started on your Spousal Visa petition.

Plain English Instructions Prepared Specifically For You

After your free attorney consultation with us, you will receive introductory materials and be fully informed of everything needed to get started on your Spousal Visa petition right away.  The introductory materials include a detailed letter from Attorney Michael S. Cho explaining the best strategy for obtaining a Spousal Visa given your particular situation; client questionnaires to be filled out by you and your spousa; a list of all Supporting Documents you will need to gather and send to our office; sample certificates of translations and affidavits; and strategies to prepare for the U.S. consulate interview and maximize the chances of your final approval of the Spousal Visa.

Professional Preparation and Expedited Attorney Filing

Your application for a spousal visa (including the Immediate Relative Petition which is a pre-requisite to filing, if necessary) will be professionally prepared by our firm and personally reviewed by attorney Michael S. Cho for completeness and accuracy. They will be filed in an expedited manner with the USCIS.

Real-Time Case Status Available 24 Hours a Day

Both you and our office will receive a notice from the USCIS confirming receipt of your spousal visa petition. Additional forms shall be sent to your spouse (or designated agent) by the U.S Department of State. Our firm will have already provided these forms for your spouse, significantly reducing delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence.  All USCIS correspondence pertaining to your case will be scanned and can be made available for your review.
Thorough Preparation of your Spouse for the Consulate Interview
For I-130 relative petition applicants: The National Visa Center will send application and affidavit of support fee bills that should be paid online.  After payment, the NVC will request submission of application forms and supporting documents.  We will have already prepared these forms for you and helped you obtain all supporting documents needed by the NVC.  This significantly reduces delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence.

For K-3 spouse visa applicants: The U.S. Department of State will send additional forms to your spouse.  We will have already prepared these forms for you and helped you obtain all supporting documents needed for the consular interview.  This significantly reduces delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence.

Your spouse will typically receive a notice in the mail  from the U.S. Department of State with the date and location of the visa interview.  Your spouse must attend this interview with the complete set of updated documents we have prepared beforehand.  Your spouse must pay and attend the medical examination before the interview.  The spouse visa is usually issued within a few days after the interview.
Once your spouse is approved at his or her interview, the visa itself is typically issued the same or next day.
We maintain a near perfect success rate.  Almost all of our clients have been been approved on their petition for a spousal visa since 2002.
Complementary Monitoring and Maintenance of your Spouse's Immigration Status
After your spouse enters the United States, a petition for lawful permanent residency ("green card") must be filed . The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho can file the green card application for you quickly and efficiently no matter where you may be located, since we will already be familiar with your case.