Michael Cho | Immigration & Waivers Lawyer - I601, I-601A, I212, 212d3, Fiance Visa, H1B, Investor Visa Free Immigration Consultation
  Free Immigration Consultation

How can I get started?

Fast and Easy Start to your K-3 Spouse Visa Petition and I-212 Waiver Application

Please contact us at 323.238.4620 or submit the online Consultation Request form to schedule a free consultation with Attorney Michael S. Cho.  If you meet the legal requirements to proceed with the K-3 Spouse Visa  Petition in conjunction with the I-212 Waiver Application, you can receive instant access today to a variety of materials needed to get started on you case.

Plain English Instructions Prepared Specifically For You

After your free attorney consultation with us, you will receive introductory materials and be fully informed of everything needed to get started on your K-3 Spouse Visa Petition and I-212 Waiver application right away.  The introductory materials include a detailed letter from Attorney Michael S. Cho explaining the best strategy for obtaining approval of the I-212 Waiver and Spouse Visa given your particular situation; client questionnaires to be filled out by you and your spouse; a list of all Supporting Documents you will need to gather and send to our office; sample certificates of translations and affidavits; and strategies to prepare for the U.S. consulate and waiver interviews and maximize the chances of final approval of the Spouse Visa and I-212 Waiver.

Professional Preparation and Expedited Attorney Filing

Attorney Michael S. Cho personally prepares and reviews your application for completeness and accuracy.  If you qualify, we can file a request for expedited processing at no additional charge to you.  When both the I-212 and I-601 waivers are required, the I-130 immediate relative petition is filed first and must be approved.  After you attend your consular interview and are deemed inadmissible to the United States, the I-601 waiver and I-212 are  submitted together to the USCIS for adjudication.  When only the I-212 waiver application is required, it is filed at the USCIS field office having jurisdiction over the place where your previous removal proceedings were held (except for Canadians who can file at an authorized CBP office at the port of entry).

Real-Time Case Status Available 24 Hours a Day

Both you and our office will receive a notice from the USCIS confirming receipt of your spousal visa petition. Additional forms shall be sent to your spouse (or designated agent) by the U.S Department of State. Our firm will have already provided these forms for your spouse, significantly reducing delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence. All USCIS correspondence pertaining to your case will be scanned and can be made available for your review at our Client Update Center.
Thorough Preparation of your Spouse for the Consulate and Waiver Interviews
After your I-212 waiver application is approved, it is time to prepare for the consular interview.

For I-130 relative petition applicants: The National Visa Center will send application and affidavit of support fee bills that should be paid online.  After payment, the NVC will request submission of application forms and supporting documents.  We will have already prepared these forms for you and helped you obtain all supporting documents needed by the NVC.  This significantly reduces delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence.

For K-3 spouse visa applicants: The U.S. Department of State will send additional forms to your spouse.  We will have already prepared these forms for you and helped you obtain all supporting documents needed for the consular interview.  This significantly reduces delays typically caused by back & forth correspondence.

Your spouse typically receives a notice in the mail  from the U.S. Department of State with the date and location of the visa interview.  Your spouse must attend this interview with the complete set of updated documents we have prepared beforehand along with the I-212 approval notice.  Your spouse must pay and attend the medical examination before the interview.  The spouse visa is usually issued within a few days after the interview.
Very High Success Rate
Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to maintain a very high success rate on I-212 waiver applications prepared and filed by our law firm.
Complementary Monitoring and Maintenance of your Spouse's Immigration Status
After your spouse lawfully (re)enters the United States, a petition for lawful permanent residency ("green card") must be filed. The Law Offices of Michael S. Cho can file the green card application for you quickly and efficiently no matter where you may be located, since we will already be familiar with your case.